Ard Credit will lead the market by pioneering innovative financial services in the industry.
We will be the driving force of greater financial inclusion, broader financial education and corporate social responsibility in Mongolia.
• Satisfied employees
• Customer centered innovative services
• Environmentally sustainable practices
• Socially responsibility
• Superior and consistent level of return on investment
About the Company:
Ard Credit Non-Banking Financial Institution (NBFI) LLC is a national company, invested by Ard Financial Group JSC, established in April 2011 with the purpose of supplying micro and small loans on the Mongolian market. The main focus area is to make micro and small loans more inclusive and accessible by leveraging innovative technologies and methods.
Ard Credit is licensed by the Financial Regulatory Commission to conduct 6 types of non-banking financial activities listed in the Article 7 of the “Law on Non-Banking Financial Activities”.
• Credit service
• Currency exchange
• Investment and Financial Advisory
• Short term investment
• Private bond placement
• Trust account service
- “TOP CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ENTREPRENEUR OF 2015” award
- Increased share capital and became an Asset Management NBFI
- First NBFI to offer credit card service